OpenMath Software And Tools
A document giving guidelines for OpenMath tool developers is
available from the OpenMath thematic network.
If you have developed any OpenMath software that should be listed here, please send the link and a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An XSLT stylesheet for validating OpenMath Fragments contained within XML documents
- A phrasebook for
AXIOM 2.3 was shipped with the system.
- A phrasebook for GAP 4 is available from the
GAP 4 website.
- A phrasebook for Mathematica has been developed by
- Various phrasebooks for GAP, Magma and Mathematica are available from
OpenMath Demos and Applications
OpenMath Development Tools
- CDEditor, an OpenMath Content Dictionary editor. Available for Linux and Windows
- Sentido is a visual and linear formula editor for OpenMath objects. It is not currently available for standalone download, but integrated
into the SWiM wiki (see above).
- RIACA CD
- The JOME
OpenMath Editor for creating and manipulating OpenMath objects.
The source code is available from sourceforge.
- STARS/MathWriter: A Java component which takes a simple linear input and
generates OpenMath or MathML. For details contact
Tools For Connecting Mathematical Software Systems
- IAMC is a
framework for providing Internet Accessible Mathematical Computation which
supports OpenMath as a data exchange format
- JavaMath is a free
linking computational engines (in particular Maple and GAP) into Java programs
using OpenMath as the data format
- Krextor translates OpenMath CDs to RDF for use by Semantic Web applications and services
- MathWeb is a system for
connecting mathematical software systems which speak OMDoc via a common
- OpenXM is an
infrastructure for mathematical communication which will support OpenMath.
© The OpenMath Society 2001–2012